Robert Orzanna - Curriculum Vitae
2017: A Year of Stabilisation
2016: A Year of Experimentation
- I began to work with Import Sheet, a techstartup that is participating in the Lanzadera acceleration program in Valencia, Spain.
- Reviewing my research assistant work for the FZI Research Center for Information Technology at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology.
- Travel sabbatical to voluntarily work on organic farms, participate in ecovillages and the Degrowth conference.
- Video subtitling work for the Amara foundation.
2013—2015: MSc Sustainable Development
- Graduation from MSc Sustainable Development at Utrecht University (The Netherlands) with a thesis on a sociological analysis of Dutch household food waste as part of the ROVA project "100-100-100".
- Voluntary work on Sustainable Consumption for the Green Office Utrecht and the Dutch National Youth Council for Sustainable Development.
- I started my work for SCORAI, the Sustainable Consumption Research and Action Initiative. I support projects on Sustainable Consumption Teaching and Sustainable Lifestyles Communication.
2009—2013: BSc International Business Administration
- Graduation from BSc International Business Administration at the Viadrina European University in Frankfurt (Oder) in Germany, with a thesis on lead markets for membrane wastewater treatment plants as part of a project of the Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research.
- Exchange semesters in New Zealand (Auckland) and Poland (Warsaw)
- Research assistant work for the Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research with projects on the Integration of Sustainability Innovations in the Catching-Up Process of Developing Countries and International Technology Transfer.
- Research assistant work for the FZI Research Center for Information Technology at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology with an empirical study on "Optimal computer input device for elderly and supportive technologies for email usage" in cooperation with the geriatric hospital in Karlsruhe.
< 2008: High School